From the Herald today.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/rangers/exclusive-the-board-v-the-bank-rangers-entire-first-team-squad-face-being-sold-to-the-highest-bidder-1.928477

''Rangers� entire first-team squad will be systematically sold and replaced internally from next season, with the consequent dismantling of the coaching staff, if the club�s senior management do not emerge victorious from a cataclysmic behind-the-scenes struggle with Lloyds Banking Group''.

I'd honestly like to hear one reason why people don't think it's not that bad.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Headlines/0,,5~1836931,00.html

Now I certainly don't believe everything RFC or a bank tells me and obviously the statement only goes as far as January but as Bert Moorhouse says this morning, I don't think it is in the bank's interests to be overly aggressive.

As such, rather than believe dubious journalists with sources, I can only make my judgements on the available actual evidence.

Am I worried? Of course I am - hugely so; but media = hyperbole so I'll try not to panic at the moment.

There had to be some good news.

''There is more than one coat on a shoogly nail at Ibrox. Persistent rumours have surrounded chief executive Martin Bain, with Gordon McKie, chief executive of the Scottish Rugby Union, touted as a possible replacement should Bain, too, decide that the end of the Murray era is time to pursue new opportunities''.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Headlines/0,,5~1836931,00.html

Now I certainly don't believe everything RFC or a bank tells me and obviously the statement only goes as far as January but as Bert Moorhouse says this morning, I don't think it is in the bank's interests to be overly aggressive.

As such, rather than believe dubious journalists with sources, I can only make my judgements on the available actual evidence.

Am I worried? Of course I am - hugely so; but media = hyperbole so I'll try not to panic at the moment.

Frankie, I was mildly encouraged by the club's statement yesterday. But sandwiched, as it is, between Smith's comments on Saturday and now this story, I think it's plain for all to see tbh.

You'll know yourself that it's also pretty consistent with stories form other sources within Ibrox.

Smith's comments and DB's polemic story to sell papers are nothing new though.

We all know the bank are involved and have been so for some time. We all know the club have no money. We all know the club is for sale. We all know we can't find a buyer. We all know how important winning the title (and CL group stage qualification) is.

That's been the case for the last 18 months and won't change, today, tomorrow, in January, or in May.

Sure external factors such as MIH's health may influence or expedite the situation but until we know more in an official sense (see EGM suggestion), then panicking won't help anyone.