It's all gone quiet over there, RST.

I'd prefer that they're silent at the moment.

I'm not really interested in them telling us what they are going to do. Let's hear from them when they have actually got something together that we can actually review.

The silence is much more professional.

That's a hell of a revealing statement (quoted in bold)

I'd say without fear of contradiction that you'll get all the silence you can handle. In that respect, they're nothing if not professional.

With regard to what have the RST actually done, what should they have done? RFC are run pretty much like a fascist dictatorship with one man who is accountable to nobody. What can the RST do other than make speaches or demonstrations?

With regard to what have the RST actually done, what should they have done? RFC are run pretty much like a fascist dictatorship with one man who is accountable to nobody. What can the RST do other than make speaches or demonstrations?

So what's the point of them existing at all?

What's the point of any supporters club/trust in that case?

OK so you don't want to answer my question, I don't blame you. There is no fukking point to the RST, as they've shown time and again. Instead of trying to act as a focal point for opinion, they've alienated just about everyone they've ever come up against. Pointless and pathetic, and they're still at it.

OK so you don't want to answer my question, I don't blame you. There is no fukking point to the RST, as they've shown time and again. Instead of trying to act as a focal point for opinion, they've alienated just about everyone they've ever come up against. Pointless and pathetic, and they're still at it.

it's not that i dont want to answer the question. I don't have any allegiance to the RST. But out of all the groups representing RFC they're the only ones who seem to speak the truth.

What specific incidents annoy you?

it's not that i dont want to answer the question. I don't have any allegiance to the RST. But out of all the groups representing RFC they're the only ones who seem to speak the truth.

What specific incidents annoy you?

Oh shit, I've got to hear this ...what truth is that then? Make it good.

Don't really get your pissy attitude and I'm not really bothered about the RST to the point where I'll back up what I'm saying with examples. I just made an observation that personally they seem to speak the truth about situations we are in and Murray etc. You still haven't backed up anything you've said with specific incidents or quotes.

Don't really get your pissy attitude and I'm not really bothered about the RST to the point where I'll back up what I'm saying with examples. I just made an observation that personally they seem to speak the truth about situations we are in and Murray etc. You still haven't backed up anything you've said with specific incidents or quotes.

I've been doing that for years. So tell me again, since I missed it last time..... what truth is it the RST seem to be speaking? One small example, I'm serious, I've never looked forward to anything so much for a long time.