darrell king said on clyde this afternoon

Are the club on board with this then? I'm assuming that they're not & that this Duffy rumour is currently an RST-based initiative? If so, it would mean that it's not a case of 'Rangers opening the club up to supporters in a meaningful way', but more a case of that being requested of the club by the RST?

That's a much better way of saying what I wanted to say , damn I need to get out , see you all tomorrow

is is true then all well and good QUOTE=Union City Blue;180195]A new, lead, potential investor is quoted in the media today discussing membership schemes and supporter involvement. If you think about it, that is massive progress in itself.

Pro-Trust and anti-Trust is petty and irrelevant IMHO. It's about Rangers opening the club up to supporters in a meaningful way.

It really depends if this guy is the real deal or just using us for his own ends , I am having lunch tomorrow with a very good friend whom is very close to this , will let you know more then , if this is proper then all well and good until then I stay a sceptic

Of course. It all depends on lots of things. Would be interested in hearing your news, obviously.

:thup:

You fooked up the quotes first, not me! :D

Are the club on board with this then? I'm assuming that they're not & that this Duffy rumour is currently an RST-based initiative? If so, it would mean that it's not a case of 'Rangers opening the club up to supporters in a meaningful way', but more a case of that being requested of the club by the RST?

Your mind is wandering mate.... the Herald seems to have good info, take it on board. The current owner of Rangers would NEVER open the club up to supporters in ANY way, never mind a meaningful one. This is about the future.

Your mind is wandering mate.... the Herald seems to have good info, take it on board. The current owner of Rangers would NEVER open the club up to supporters in ANY way, never mind a meaningful one. This is about the future.

The future of RFC is that it can't come to an end & I hope the people involved in planning are taking that into account. This is a scenario where there's little room for error. If you buy out the bank's commitment, you're throwing away a cushion that was invaluable.

The future of RFC is that it can't come to an end & I hope the people involved in planning are taking that into account. This is a scenario where there's little room for error. If you buy out the bank's commitment, you're throwing away a cushion that was invaluable.

I just hope those concerned have as much talent as they have ambition because this is one hell of a serious step they're taking. One where intent alone is not enough but where considerable resources and experience will be necessary. I'm not known for beating about bushes when it comes to decision making but big outcomes require careful planning by big players. I only hope there are people involved on behalf of the Trust because everything I've seen of the Trust itself tells me it just doesn't have the experience on board to make fan ownership work.

Edited by maineflyer

I tell you what UCG , first time I've been of FF for a while , well after getting banned from Vanguardbears for sticking up for BarryBaldy but that's another story ,but since when did FF get such a hardon for the RST .

Did you get banned - I saw you take some flack but thought you handled it well. I thought the people running VB made a big point about free speech and everyone being entitled to their views without censure. It would be disappointing to think that's a fiction too.;)

Did you get banned - I saw you take some flack but thought you handled it well. I thought the people running VB made a big point about free speech and everyone being entitled to their views without censure. It would be disappointing to think that's a fiction too.;)

yes my account has been suspended till next sunday , I have e-mailed the admin/postmaster but had no reply , I thought the guy was a wee bit out of order stating he would believe SDM before anything that appeared on FF , I dont really see the point of that to be honest