News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

Report on today's youth games

http://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/2013/11/17/accies-double-header/

Interesting to note that Celtic were taking a big interest in these games. Head of Youth Chris McCart, Head of Head of Academy Scouting David Moss and at least one scout, John Morgan all in attendance.

Planning to try and poach Rangers or Accies players ?

Edited by elfideldo

It was a great goal, but a very poor performance with the exception of the last 10 minutes. I have been to half the U20's games of of the five I could only honestly say we deserved to win the first one against Dunfermline, even then we lost four goals. Very fortunate to beat St.Mirren and draw with ICT and St.Johnstone, well beaten by Motherwell.

Rangers 5 Dunfermline 4

Durie "I thought they showed great character to come back and win."

Ross County 2 Rangers 3

Durie "They showed great character to get the third from Charlie and we were really comfortable after that."

Dundee United 2 Rangers 2

Durie "“We showed a wee bit of character after losing the second goal so late on"

Rangers 2 Inverness CT 2

Durie "“I was really happy with the fighting qualities we showed and I thought a draw was the very least we deserved"

Rangers 2 St.Johnstone 2

"GORDON DURIE was pleased with the fighting spirit "

So we have established the teams has character/fighting spirit. When can we see us outplaying and out passing teams ?

Maybe a lineup with a bit of balance would help, do we have any naturally left footed players ?

Playing players in their strongest position may also help. Top prospects Ryan Sinnamon constantly played at Left-back rather than his natural right-back. Tom Walsh shunted out left instead of his attacking central role that saw him break into the first team squad.