News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

Here you can find some links to sources of information & reports on the Rangers Youth Teams! Anyone can add links or post Youth Team reports that they come across to this thread if they're relevant.

http://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/ - Superb dedicated blog about our Youth Teams including league tables, results, match reports, news & player profiles.

Rangers Youths on the Official Rangers Website

Reserves and Under 19s - From here you can also browse through the youth squads from U17s all the way down to U10s, although there's only player profiles available in the Reserves and Under 19s section.

Academy News

U19s on the official SPL website

Clydesdale Bank U19s - News, fixtures, results, top scorers, league table & historical tables for the Clydesdale Bank U19s league.

Reserve/Youth Team Squad on Gersnet - Gersnet's own Reserve/Youth Team resource.

Thanks for posting a link to the blog and I hope enough people find it useful. I'll try and get some time to add some new posts outwith the usual match reports. Any questions or info about the youths feel free to contact me via the blog.

Thanks for posting a link to the blog and I hope enough people find it useful. I'll try and get some time to add some new posts outwith the usual match reports. Any questions or info about the youths feel free to contact me via the blog.

Excellent work mate and a great additive for Rangers Forums. Keep up the good work.:thup:

Published : Friday, December 18, 2009

U19 games frozen out

All four of Friday's Clydesdale Bank U19 League games have been postponed following pitch inspections this morning:

Dundee United P-P St Mirren

Falkirk P-P Rangers

Hibernian P-P Motherwell

St Johnstone P-P Kilmarnock

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s2&newsid=8496&back=home

• 4 weeks later...

Good to see a wee video of the youths and I see from the squad list there was a few in Turkey who should hopefully be looking to make the step up soon like Greg Wylde. Playing against Youth teams from other big European sides must be better than playing St Mirren kids/reserves.

How on earth did you find that video btw? :confused: