News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

3 Kierans in the same team could get confusing at times. :wtf:

Kierans Liam and Aiden, changed days from when we wouldn't sign one Daniel McGrain because of his name.

Thankfully, I may add.

• 2 weeks later...

elfideldo

When you watch the under 20s, do Crawford and Gallacher stand out or are there others who look just as good or perhaps even better?

Any of them you would like to see given a chance between now and the end of the season?

elfideldo

When you watch the under 20s, do Crawford and Gallacher stand out or are there others who look just as good or perhaps even better?

Any of them you would like to see given a chance between now and the end of the season?

With a lot of the games being midweek afternoons I have only made it to around half of them, and most of the better performances have come in the true U20 games (i.e. youth cup) where no over age players are allowed. I wouldn't say any player dropping into the side as a over age player has stood out. Callum Gallagher has been very consistent and has deserved his chance, as I have said before nobody works harder at his game than Callum.

The level we are at any of the players should be able to come in and not look out of place. A few like Tom Walsh, Jamie Burrows, Darren Ramsay, Scott Roberts have had injury hit seasons.

The obvious one like Charlie Telfer, Craig Halkett, Andy Murdoch and Luca Gasparotto may get a chance. I'm a big fan of Ryan Sinnamon and its a shame he has had to play left-back all season rather than his more natural right-back and Darren Ramsay has performed at a very high standard when fit this season.