News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

If you are looking in, what is the latest with Sinclair etc. ?

Meanwhile, Murray Park chief Jimmy Sinclair was told his job was on the line before McCoist was made aware of any move to get rid of the academy director.

Sinclair was told last week he or Craig Mulholland, the operations manager, would be leaving and the news shocked McCoist.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-board-face-explosive-agm-4807795

Report on today's Under 13's game

http://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/2014/12/14/13s-provide-this-weekends-youth-football-fix/

Seems Sinky and Billy McLaren are going/gone neither is a great loss. Craig Mulholland will be in charge, I would think that could change when a new manager comes in and would want to appoint his own HOY.

Durie and Kirkwood in the dugout. Not sure who was really in charge before, Durie and Sinclair stood at opposite sides of the dugout and rarely seemed to communicate. Durie was much more vocal last night and for once seemed to be "coaching"

To be fair didn't lump the ball up the park 1st half and should have been in front.

Reverted to type in second half. Basically they couldn't get the ball off a slick passing Falkirk side even before Junior got injured.

Falkirk used 4 over age players to our five, but they also started with three u17's as were the three subs (One being an U16). Rangers had one U17 in the whole squad. Falikrk had a 16 year old centre back playing at centre back, we had a 16 year old right footed centre back playing at left-back !!

We have in the region of 40 outfield players at 17 and above and only three of these players are naturally left footed, Lee Wallace, Steven Smith and Jamie Mills (who has been injured for a year). If that's not mismanagement of the football side I don't know what is.

The damage McCoist and Sinclair have done on the playing side won't be reversed over night, these boys have been told to "hit the channels " for years.

If Falkirk can produce a young passing side why cant we.

Edited by elfideldo

• 1 month later...

I'm fine thanks

Last few U20 games have been moved to Murray Park and afternoon kick-offs due to the weather, so I have been stuck at work.

Younger age groups are stuck in a deep freeze.

Hopefully a bit of respite for the weekend and I can get to a game.

I'm fine thanks

Last few U20 games have been moved to Murray Park and afternoon kick-offs due to the weather, so I have been stuck at work.

Younger age groups are stuck in a deep freeze.

Hopefully a bit of respite for the weekend and I can get to a game.

Nice one. :)