Four points clear!!!

Guest Inside Left
Four points clear thanks to Mr Loovens again, Best signing we never made.:spl::spl::spl:

Got a bit hairy at the end there, why didn't Hearts just play keep ball with the man advantage instead of humping it forward at every turn?

Think Craig Burley must have been on the Glue, he claims Caldwell took the ball a split second after the man so it was the right decision, I didn't think he made contact with the ball at any time, Mole nicked the ball away then Caldwell took his legs.

In the second half Loovens barged Mole off the ball inside the box and Burley claimed he took the ball first, again I thought Loovens made no contact with the ball.

As you say, all's well that ends well.

:spl:

Also a great weekend for the goal difference with a five goal split. 25-16 i believe. Four goals for better off as well.

6 goal split pete - we won by 5 and they lost by 1 - 6 goal differential this weekend. Also only 1 goal more scored.

If we keep playing the way we are we wont need it though, always handy to have in reserve though.

Another great result for us , the mopes always drop points at tynecastle

now we need to press home this advantage and win at Easter Road and go for 3 wins

out of 3 in our next round of games and then i think we will have a decent foothold in

the race for the title, all our good work the past few weeks has to count for something

for me the team should remain as it is and go full steam ahead against all put before

us and show the watching world why we are the Champions of this country.

6 goal split pete - we won by 5 and they lost by 1 - 6 goal differential this weekend. Also only 1 goal more scored.

If we keep playing the way we are we wont need it though, always handy to have in reserve though.

Yes your right Craig i was counting a 5-1 win for us, shame on me. Dementia is definitely setting in.:)

Obviously a long way to go with twists and turns to come, but if we can win at Easter Road next weekend it'll make a big statement IMO. You can just tell the bheasts are banking on us dropping points there.

I thought Mowbray would do a reasonable enough job at the filth, not spectacular but steady. How wrong could I be, the man is looking more like Lou Macari with each passing game.