Officials a disgrace on Saturday!

I want to know where all the injury time went on Saturday. 5 second half substitutions and plenty stoppage time for 6 second half goals yet only 60secs of injury time! Disgraceful!

Add in the terrible decision by Craig Thomson to give 'Well the corner from which they scored their goal (clear foul on Bougherra in the box as he cleared the ball), then we really need to stop being so reserved in our criticism of the officials this season.

I'm sure Jim Gannon will be pointing out the effect of these decisions on our title aspirations... :whistle:

Having not been at the game nor listened to it on the radio as I was working I can't personally comment on the referee and his assistants. However, reading the match report and review in The Sunday Mail the journo gave thge referee 8/10 saying he was the only man with less to do than McGregor.

Nothing was mentioned of it on the radio either probably because we won by such a big margin. Not that that should be used as an excuse if the ref made a few blunders.

The standard of referees is gradually getting worse. There's doesn't seem to be any one ref who stands out as a class above the rest - they all seem average at best.

It's not just us who are feeling hard done by though, Celtic fans are scathing at the performance of the ref yesterday in their game. :fish:

He was putting them oot there misery, it was baltic tae, a happy baltic right enough:cool: but your right about the time as is the case in most games up here, they never seem to play the 5 and 6 minutes that should be played, thats if the 30 second per sub is any sort of rule:confused:the premiership seems better or is it the refs down there taking a more professional stance.

I think at 6-1 it's best for both teams for the game to end instead of risking injury for a meaningless extra few minutes.

Can't argue with that. 'Well players were more likely to start lashing out in anger than try to get a goal or 2 back & we had more than finished the job.