Some of you might have had the misfortune to watch a Discovery Realtime program called 'The Joy of Painting', well this has nothing to do with that shite. :D ...What this is about is the joy of Kris Boyd scoring goals for Rangers and bloody hell it's joyful. It's not his record breaking, it's just the shear joy that Boydy scoring gives me. I can't describe it other than words like joy or ecstasy, but it certainly makes me happy in ways other players scoring goals can't compete with. I wasn't at the game tonight, but boy do I wish I was!! What a night for the club, the team, Boyd himself & everyone there to witness it! I've just watched the highlights again on the beeb & can't help grinning with happiness because those 5 goals Boyd scored tonight weren't lucky tap-ins or some sort of gift, they were all excellent goals! I know it's not all about Boydy & his goals, but I can't help it. When he scores, it feels incredible, like nothing else tbh. It makes me wish I'd been going to Ibrox since I was a wee kid & witnessed the NIAR years!

Long may it continue! :rfc:

I am a Boyd fan always have been and always will be , i stuck up for him in the good and bad times , and i am overjoyed to say he has repaid my faith in him like thousands of bears he has proven over the lat few weeks he is an emphatic goalscorer

and deserves to be up there with the great names of the past for Rangers,

My idiol growing up was Mr Ally McCoist and what influence he has had on Kris Boyds career cant be underestimated Kris Boyd is a Goal Scoring Machine and young enough to break even McCoists records for Rangers if he can be kept ny the club for another few years, some question his work rate but none can question his goal ratio... Boyd Boyd Krissy Krissy Boyd he gets the ball he scores a goal Krissy Krissy Boyd ..enough said.