Mhank paranoia is gathering pace.

One of my all time favourites came near the end of last season when Bougherra had his red card v Aberdeen rescinded when some deranged bheast came out with "If the huns go on to win the league it will be an empty and phyrric victory". Not sure the bouncy at Tannadice in May felt empty and phyrric but there you go :D

As I've said before, if they didn't exist we'd have to invent them.

One of my all time favourites came near the end of last season when Bougherra had his red card v Aberdeen rescinded when some deranged bheast came out with "If the huns go on to win the league it will be an empty and phyrric victory". Not sure the bouncy at Tannadice in May felt empty and phyrric but there you go :D

As I've said before, if they didn't exist we'd have to invent them.

Nothing worse than a deluded mhank with half an education.

:giruy:

OH the pain !!!!!

scottybhoy

5 Jan 2010, 05:13 PM

dunno the general consensus but, a few days after the game, here is my tuppenceworth

that was as good a performance against that mob as we have produced in five years. mowbray has us heading in the right direction, no worries. win our game in hand and we're 4 points back. piece of piss to make that up. we'll win the league comfortably

n'guemo was immense. the kind of performance scott brown can only dream about in the middle of the park in a big game. broke up attacks, protected the centre-halves, started attacks. must be signed up. can lead our midfield for the next 5 years

mcgeady was excellent, samaras and fortune ran them ragged, controlled everything, showed weir up for the finished twit he is and proved their next big thing isn't actually very good.

that we didn't thrash them never mind beat them remains a mystery and so frustrating. six or seven chances were clear cut. if sammy had the finishing prowess of mcdonald he'd be superb. unfortunately mcdonald only really has that finishing prowess

disallowed goal - ref gives it, linesman gives it. ref changes his mind. doesn't that need to be explained by someone. just not good enough. bottled it

lafferty tackle - said on very first viewing it was a red card and no one around thought it was until the replays. shocking dirty hunnish challenge. only surprise is it didn't break hinkel's leg. ref bottled it again

our centre halves were asked to defend 6 corners. that's it. that's all you have to do in 90 minutes. caldwell couldn't manage it. bye bye

while we need centre halves, a right good striker - not dave kitson ffs - would cover up a lot of deficiences in the team to get us to the end of the season

as for the huns, a laughable, pathetic team and it's to the shame of not only our players but the other teams that they are clear at the top and have thrashed the so-called contenders so comfortably recently

"mowbray has us heading in the right direction, no worries."

I really, really hope that's what they all think.

"as for the huns, a laughable, pathetic team"

Oh FFS :D. You'd think we were 2nd and they were 1st :giruy:

Edited by Norris Cole