Jefferies - It was time to go

Moaning faced chuffer!

Jimmy Calderwood anyone?

He was too good for Abergreen so hard to see him going to Killie.

Killie could be in trouble now, I reckon Jefferies was the only thing keeping them up in the last few years.

The chairman sounds like a right roaster - David Tanner on Sky Sports said the relationship between Jefferies and Johnston had been deteriorating for years, and the final straw was when Johnston asked Kevin Kyle to publicly criticise Jefferies tactics. Kyle refused, Jefferies got wind of it and slapped in the resignation. Lawyers talking apparently.

Jim McIntyre or Derek Adams for me.

Do you think ol' JJ will goto Dundee United?

good shout, i've been winding a m8 in work who's a DU fan about this all week after JJ and the Killie chairman fell out. He is now trying to get JJs stats and says he has finished in the top 6 6 times out of the 8 seasons he was there!!!

According to The Guardian, Tommy McLean will be announced as the interim manager of Killie.

Hard lines.

The SPL is turning into a pensioners playground - Smith, Brown and now McLean.

Edited by Gazza_8