A YOUTH player at Alloa Athletic has been signed by Premier League champions Rangers.

15-year-old Callum Wyllie is the latest star to be produced by the Wasps youth system after teenager Greig Spence moved to Celtic earlier in the season.

Callum plays up front and has joined Rangers U17s. He will move to a full time contract with the Glasgow giants when he finishes school later this year.

The teenager had a spell training at Murray Park last year and Rangers dutifully followed up and signed him in the correct and appropriate manner ahead of Hearts, who also wished to sign him.

http://www.alloaadvertiser.com/sport...p-by-rangers/?

None of your Stirling pish here Norris! :flipa:

;)

Very fond of the Bino's is Norris. I expect severe reprisals.:)

Lol, I'm sure he'll recognise the reference to another thread. :D

I have to be honest I'm not even sure what division Stirling Albion are in these days. :o Typical Old Firm fan, clueless about the lower divisions really.

Lol, I'm sure he'll recognise the reference to another thread. :D

I have to be honest I'm not even sure what division Stirling Albion are in these days. :o Typical Old Firm fan, clueless about the lower divisions really.

He's certainly not going to like downright abuse like that.:eek: