Chesney has been Sacked.

Aye,but I hate it when these BHEASTS get/gain anything:)

Aye but for the best part of a year they have been LOSING by having to pay him. Lets also not forget how much WE gained by monkeyheid being at the helm of the tims :D

I was looking at the table a couple of days ago and wondered if it was imminent.

Must admit I'm gutted for Scottish football - we're worse than I thought as that should be a much better team and manager than any SPL club outside the OF.

However, he did make a few dodgy signings and didn't seem to have the character to bring out the best of who he bought. Boyd is a typical example and I think it took someone like Walter to get him to play as well as he did for us.

Luckily Rangers are flying the flag in the CL and at least showing we're still a great club who would most probably be immediately promoted from the Championship if we were there.

Note:

BBC website lies again... they have actually changed the content which initially stated he had been sacked.

He resigned.

Edited by Wija
spelling