More youngsters maybe getting draughted into the 1st team???

Don't know much about this, but according to Willie Vass's photos, 17 year old midfielder Dylan McGeouch made his debut with 1st team training today.

I0000UygDHQV_xvQ.jpgI0000vBwdcjMiOxY.jpg

Also spotted defender Darren Cole in the training pics. The 18 year old can play right back or centre half.

I00007m97nkkKEyQ.jpg

Then there's Archie Campbell, another who isn't on the 1st team squad list yet, but training with the 1st team

I0000Nk_e4iWi9Vc.jpg

I wonder if the 1st team squad list on the official site is actually up-to-date ???

The squad list on FF is considerably bigger with an extra 8 names on it including Archie Campbell & Darren Cole pictured above.

Promoting more young players to first team training will give them all that extra bit hunger/desire to break through into the first team and will improve them as players,they must all realise that they may get an opportunity due to the lack of 1st squad depth. All in all it's good for Rangers

Promoting more young players to first team training will give them all that extra bit hunger/desire to break through into the first team and will improve them as players,they must all realise that they may get an opportunity due to the lack of 1st squad depth. All in all it's good for Rangers

Unless the youngsters are no better than average. Hopefully they'll make the step up and have a successful career at Rangers.

Unless the youngsters are no better than average. Hopefully they'll make the step up and have a successful career at Rangers.

One of the first steps as a young player is to train with the first team and handle themselves well,listen and learn,but also gives them the chance to further impress the management by working hard.

It's a bit confusing as to who is actually in the 'full' first team squad list & who's not because I don't think the squad list on the official site is fully up to date and shows every player who's registered to play & could be called upon at any time if necessary. There's squad lists on the main Gersnet site and RM's Rangerspedia, but neither of them are up to date from what I can see. The Squad list on FF is pictured below -

attachment.php?attachmentid=277&d=1290200462