Catholics ââ?¬Ë?are bigot victimsââ?¬â?¢

I love to see the bheggars getting humped and I hate those fans of their's who chant in favour of the IRA and who feel the need to demonstrate against red poppies - does that make me a bigot?

If you're a Rangers supporter, yes, and like other things like, uhm Britain. But if you're upper middle class and liberal, it's fine - ala, Dawkins etc - it's just philosophical viewpoint. When Stephen Fry criticises the Catholic Church, it's witty, but when Rangers fans do it, its EVIL.

Also I have relatives who are catholics, but none of them ever go to Sunday Mass, most of them think these conspiricy theories are ridiculous - are they bigots?

I don't think, on the current understandnig, its possible to be Catholic and a bigot. They're a poor minority dontchaknow, a part of a wee church whose wealth could wipe out world poverty.

The most confusing thing for me is in the absurdity of extreme (and sadly altogether more common) Celtic supporters is that they're proud cafflicks yet left wing and anti-establishment. Yet the catholic church is an anti abortion, anti gay, morally conservative organisation that once governed most of the world through tyranny and fear (and still does its best) and is the furthest thing anyone could ever imagine from the poor persecuted (and contradictory) causes Celtic supporters seem to align themselves with. They're an utterly fucking vacant lot. They create their persecution so they can get drunk on feeling self righteous.

Edited by bmck