Reports from Italy on Rangers transfer Links�

Found this article about our recent Italian transfer rumours -

Reports from Italy on Rangers Links….

ARE RANGERS LOOKING TO ITALIAN SERIA A SIDES FOR NEW SIGNINGS?

Rangers past Italian players have been great players Gattuso, Ammo etc. Reporting live from Italy is Globalgers Italian Loyal moderator Mister Loyal.

Every season when the transfer window is coming up, a lot of rumours are reported by the tabloids, websites, t.v. and football websites.

What I find this year is a little bit strange – that in early December a great number of stories and rumours about Rangers are coming from Italy, by that i mean not just the Scottish media reports, but Italian sites and respectable newspapers in my Country.To be honest I’m not totally sure of any of these announced signings or negotiations are credible but some officials and teams have said certain aspects are true.

Miller is now linked to AC Milan and Bougherra to AS Roma, but AS Roma are in great economical troubles and Milan are only offering two milion pounds for the Gers top striker, and if Rangers acceppted I would imagine their would be outrage. Unicredit is controlling AS Roma and also waiting for a new owner after the intention of Rossella Sensi who made for the exit and bolted from the club. Rossella Sensi is the son of Franco Sensi, the chairman in the era of the last red-yallow scudetto.

At the moment AS Roma are unable to spend 7 milions pounds to buy the Gers Algerian defender (so again where are these stories coming from?).The only chance for them to buy Bougherra is selling one or two of their stars – Mexes, for example, is linked to the EPL.

Going back to the Miller story, I think there’s no way that Gers will sell him for so little. Although another report says Milan are willing to up the conditions and are willing to improve their bid by offering more money.

The other rumours that Globalgers have brought to you as they were spreading were about Rangers interests in Seria A players – Grosso, Salihamidzic and Onyewu on loan deals and one an actual signing ?

Grosso and Salihamidzic are playing for Juventus. They palyed few matches during this season and now Juve who were dumped from the Europa League maybe thinking they need to sell a few players or loan them out to bring in more quality. The problem is that Grosso, an Italian winner of World Cup 2006, got a wage of two milion every season at Juventus and I think he’s not going to cut it in the SPL even if a deal was reached to be honest.

Three German teams are looking for Salihamidzic (Koln, St.Pauli and Borussia M. ). His wage is a good bit less and he is the most probable target. He can play at left back or left midfield and he would be a quality player for Rangers and would shine in the SPL.

The last rumour about players joining to Rangers is USA International Onyewu friend of Beasley and Edu. He’s a really good defender and he may be the replacement for Bougherra if he does join Roma or any other clubs. Allegri,the AC Milan manager, doesn’t believe in the American for some strange reason that the fans are annoyed about. He is not included in the Champions’ League squad and for him it is very difficult to get into the starting eleven. One major problem as we reported a few days back is Palermo are also after him, but he could join Rangers if AC Milan are not asking to mutch for a quick sale or loan deal…

He would be a great quality signing and the best of the pickings from all of the above. I hope that Bougherra will remain in Glasgow, but if we have to look for a replacement Onyewu would be a good replacement at 6ft 4ins. and built like a bulldog.

I will keep you all informed and let you know more news about these rumours/deals if other information is printed

Live from Italy………………….. CIAO for now.

Mister Loyal

Would �£2 million for Miller be considered bad business?

His age and the fact that he can leave for nowt in the summer would have me biting their hands off for it, if it were true of course.

It would be bad business if Walter didn't get the �£2m to spend immediately. Really can't see the AC Milan one being true though! Smells like a BS timmy rumour to me. Probably started by the Pope after a he'd been on a J�¤germeister and little boy fiddling bender.

Onyewu would be a cracking addition to our squad. I remember thinking he looked like a great defender at the '06 World Cup, then after seeing him at the Confederations Cup in '09 I'm sure I posted a thread on the forum here suggesting we should try and get him, but by that time it was a pointless suggestion anyway because he put in such an amazing performance in the US teams run to the Confed' Cup final that there's no chance we'd be able to afford him. Then after that tournament he got his big move to Milan. He was a different class when the US pumped Spain out in the semi finals and it was a quality Spanish team as well.

I don't want our squad filled with 30 + year olds like Grosso, wages and no re-sale imo means worthless unless it is Ronaldinho then its a different story....

Totally agree. The Bosnian Juve and x Bayern player is a cracking footballer, but he's 34.