Gers seal Bartley loan

He was with Bolton youths for a couple of seasons and singed for Arsenal as a 16 year old. Been with Arsenal since then though and must be a decent prospect because Wenger gave him his debut in a Champions League match against Olympiacos last season.

I just hope he gets a chance. No point in him coming up here and then sitting in our reserves which has happened on past occasions

I honestly think he'll get a chance. We've almost always had a central defender on the bench this season - either Webster or Perry. With so many games coming up and Boogie probably going to Africa on international duty I'm sure Bartley will get a chance.

The other way to look at it is that when clubs like Man City, Arsenal and other big clubs give us players on loan we'd be mad to ruin the relationships with these clubs by not giving their players a chance. I think Man City will be quite pleased at the amount Weiss has featured for us and the experience he's gaining.