McINNES MAY MOVE BACK TO IBROX - LEGGO

Holloway is someone I love as a manager. But look at what happened to Strachan. He was the closest thing to him that English football has seen (from my limited experience) in term of comedy. Would The Rangers fan stand for jokes and what not if things were not going well? Enjoy the attacking football if it was absent positive results?

Blackpool suits Holloway and Holloway suits Blackpool. It's a perfect match! Put him in a more "serious" job with a bigger club and bigger expectations and it will damage both!

I think AM embodied Rangers class to the highest degree.

Really? I thought he was a babbling idiot

If a club record 7 consequetive losses to Celtic and 10 without a win, not to mention finshing below Hearts n the league is 'Rangers class to the highest degree' then I give up. If he had any class he would have resigned sooner.

Edited by Totti

Holloway is someone I love as a manager. But look at what happened to Strachan. He was the closest thing to him that English football has seen (from my limited experience) in term of comedy. Would The Rangers fan stand for jokes and what not if things were not going well? Enjoy the attacking football if it was absent positive results?

Blackpool suits Holloway and Holloway suits Blackpool. It's a perfect match! Put him in a more "serious" job with a bigger club and bigger expectations and it will damage both!

Holloway has demonstrated managerial ability unlike Strachan

Really? I thought he was a babbling idiot

Babbling idiot is a bit harsh, but I've always wondered why he sometimes uses certain bizarre words and phrases instead of just speaking normally. I watched him in a recent interview after a Brum game and he's still using that 'talisman' patter. I was just waiting for him to pull out the 'annals of history' line. :wtf:

Babbling idiot is a bit harsh, but I've always wondered why he sometimes uses certain bizarre words and phrases instead of just speaking normally. I watched him in a recent interview after a Brum game and he's still using that 'talisman' patter. I was just waiting for him to pull out the 'annals of history' line. :wtf:

There's nothing remotely classy about him on or off the park

Strachan did reasonably well with a small Premiership team. Ian Holloway has only done well at one or two lower league clubs and only his last two seasons (as far as I know) at blackpool has he been exceptional. If you look at Strachan, he DID do well at celtic. He had a better record than MO'N who many pundits consider a top manager. So I disagree that Strachan has not demonstrated managerial ability.

The Celtic job changed Strachan and he lost a lot of his light-hearted-ness. Yes it was probably more to do with the fact he wasn't "Sellik minded" that he was never accepted, but I heard plenty of tims complain about he he never took the job seriously. Which was only a perception because of his past. Ian Holloway would soon get hounded out of Rangers, if not by the fans, certainly by the media.

I hope Holloway continues his success as he has been a revelation, and I love watching his youtube clips, but it could easily go pear shaped!

Holloway currently manages in the premiership.

Strachan is a useless moron sacked from near the bottom of the championship.

End of story.

Please stop comparing Strachan to MON it's like comparing a bottle of bucky to a �£1000 bottle of wine. The fact Strachan came up against utterly shit Rangers sides probably helped his record somewhat