Bougherra out for a month

It can't be that bad an injury when you look at the way he was running around the pitch with his Algeria flag on Sunday. At one point in the video Ian posted of the celebrations Bougherra bombs past Weir and Davie slowly follows his run with his head. You can almost sense him thinking 'if you had to come off injured, why are you running around like a nutcase?'. I'm certain that Weir wasn't impressed.

It can't be that bad an injury when you look at the way he was running around the pitch with his Algeria flag on Sunday. At one point in the video Ian posted of the celebrations Bougherra bombs past Weir and Davie slowly follows his run with his head. You can almost sense him thinking 'if you had to come off injured, why are you running around like a nutcase?'. I'm certain that Weir wasn't impressed.

I'm pretty certain he'll play at the weekend. You can tell by the way he is talking that this is a huge game for him. he's been looking forward to it for ages. maybe felt a wee tweak on Sunday and decided he didn't want to make it any worse to rule him out for the Algeria game. We pay his wages, but you can understand the passion he has for his country and what it means to him and their people.

If any of us went over to play for an Algerian club, would we be as committed as we could be in certain situations ??

maybe felt a wee tweak on Sunday and decided he didn't want to make it any worse to rule him out for the Algeria game.

You could be right mate, but the issue I have is what if him having to go off and us having to play with a makeshift back line had cost us the game and the trophy? Ok, so it's just a 'what if', but I couldn't understand why he had to go off then could be seen practically doing laps of Hampden during the celebrations.

You could be right mate, but the issue I have is what if him having to go off and us having to play with a makeshift back line had cost us the game and the trophy? Ok, so it's just a 'what if', but I couldn't understand why he had to go off then could be seen practically doing laps of Hampden during the celebrations.

oh, don't get me wrong , I agree with what you're saying. I was just trying to put across what his mind would have been thinking. I'm sure Algeria are more important to him and closer to his heart than Rangers - hence why I think he didn't think twice about coming off.

You're right - he was bouncing about after the game and back at Ibrox - whcih tells me it's not that serious and he put Algeria before us and a cup final outcome.

Boogie might do alot of ' i love rangers' etc. but let's be honest he's a French Algerian who, whilst he probably does enjoy playing for us, doesn't really have as much committment to the club as he'd like us to think.

Edited by MoodyBlue