Rangers 2 - 1 St Mirren - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Rangers go back to the top of the SPL with hard fought win against St Mirren at Ibrox Stadium.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/2010/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=398:rangers-2-1-st-mirren-player-ratings-and-mom-poll&catid=35:analysis&Itemid=67

:nj: for me.

Strange game on Saturday. We controlled the game easily enough but never really looked like scoring. We still need more from our midfield and full-backs to help out our attack.

Not confident about tomorrow night unless we can change that.

Haha - very true mate! We're really struggling creatively though but the return of Naismith should help tomorrow!

I knew what you meant and I agree. I don�´t think it is just this season we have had that though, I think we have had a lack of Movement for a few years now. Probably a Walter thing. he seems to want everyone to stay in position. I hate to admit it but I am jealous of the movement Izaguirre gives to Celtic and to be honest I will be very surprised if he is not voted player of the year and I will say deservedly so.