I hope the OP is wrong. But sadly, I think he may have a point. Neil Lennon has translated his playing style into management and the club is now actively challenging all of its perceived opponents. This comabative approach is also board sanctioned and with the latest bomb threats, disgusting as they are, can only galvanise the club, the team and its supporters behind its manager. Powderkeg I think is an apt description.

My own opinion is the tide is about to change. All their bleating is going to come back to haunt them, from moaning about REfs to their complaining about singing etc tc

I agree I think it will come back to haunt them now as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if when guilty party who is sending threats is found out to be one of them.

I had misfortune to overhear a conversation in work where two of them where talking about how UEFA's campaign and bomb hoaxes strengthens there case for joining the EPL, as they were wanted it was apparently us who weren't

I agree I think it will come back to haunt them now as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if when guilty party who is sending threats is found out to be one of them.

I had misfortune to overhear a conversation in work where two of them where talking about how UEFA's campaign and bomb hoaxes strengthens there case for joining the EPL, as they were wanted it was apparently us who weren't

I genuinely don't think it's one of them and do find it a bit cringy when people try and say that.

Just my opinion likes

I genuinely don't think it's one of them and do find it a bit cringy when people try and say that.

Just my opinion likes

mate everyone is entitled to their opinions

I just think it stinks a bit now, at first I thought it was some moron who had just lost plot but if everything that is reported is to be believed then I can honestly see it being either a group of idiots trying to blacken our name or a group of idiots of our own variety doing opposite of what they set out to do in first place

there is no excuse for this at all and in no way am I trying to play it down, I just think the whole thing is now sounding more and more like a set up

mate everyone is entitled to their opinions

I just think it stinks a bit now, at first I thought it was some moron who had just lost plot but if everything that is reported is to be believed then I can honestly see it being either a group of idiots trying to blacken our name or a group of idiots of our own variety doing opposite of what they set out to do in first place

there is no excuse for this at all and in no way am I trying to play it down, I just think the whole thing is now sounding more and more like a set up

Don't get me wrong i would not be surprised if it was one of them, but i do feel it's such a huge risk for a Tim to take to blacken Rangers name, that's why i don't think it's one of them. I still feel it's a person(s) from our side of the fence with a screw loose. There is Major jail time looming for who ever is doing it and they will get the person

BTW it's good to be able to talk about this with out being responded to ina shitty manner, cheers :)

Don't get me wrong i would not be surprised if it was one of them, but i do feel it's such a huge risk for a Tim to take to blacken Rangers name, that's why i don't think it's one of them. I still feel it's a person(s) from our side of the fence with a screw loose. There is Major jail time looming for who ever is doing it and they will get the person

BTW it's good to be able to talk about this with out being responded to ina shitty manner, cheers :)

Not a problem mate, I know exactly where you are coming from with regards to not getting a shitty response.

If I had to put money on it I'd say it was one of our own as well. However wouldn't be surprised in slightest if it was one of them.

I just hope the Guilty Person(s) are caught soon and then we can concentrate just on the football for once.

Not a problem mate, I know exactly where you are coming from with regards to not getting a shitty response.

If I had to put money on it I'd say it was one of our own as well. However wouldn't be surprised in slightest if it was one of them.

I just hope the Guilty Person(s) are caught soon and then we can concentrate just on the football for once.

Aye. We all hate Lennon, but this is too far. The whole football world is looking at this now and the Tims are dying for the guy to be a staunch Rangers fan which will in turn end in letter writing and all sorts off attempts to ruin us which will be hard to defend.

Imagine Lennon leaves the job because of this? That would be a fucking nightmare

Aye. We all hate Lennon, but this is too far. The whole football world is looking at this now and the Tims are dying for the guy to be a staunch Rangers fan which will in turn end in letter writing and all sorts off attempts to ruin us which will be hard to defend.

Imagine Lennon leaves the job because of this? That would be a fucking nightmare

He won't leave for those reasons, however I can see him leaving.