Clyde 1 phone in tonight

Guest Dutchy

I'm disappointed in the media's reaction to septis saying during the ref strike problems that all of Scottish society is anti Irish catholic. That's everyone. When I heard that, I thought there's going to be trouble and there has been, culminating in last night's attack on lemon.

septic repeated their statement today and if there was any chance that they would leave, I'd welcome it. Hibs and Dundee Hibs(Utd) are both also clubs that have been formed for the Irish after the famine and although there is a wee bit of anamosity amongst their fans, it's nowhere near as intense as septic FC's.

Obviously, they're the bigger concern and the church see them as the best conduit to peddle their victim campaign, ablely fronted by the barmy lemon, but no one in the media seems to concetrate on reporting this. My feelings are that nobody wants to be seen as a bigot if they say anything against that dear green club!!!

Maybe i'm being cynical but does anyone else feel Spiers is "praising" Rangers fans now we have a new owner. IE he knows he could be banned from Ibrox once the new regime is in place?

Maybe i'm being cynical but does anyone else feel Spiers is "praising" Rangers fans now we have a new owner. IE he knows he could be banned from Ibrox once the new regime is in place?

I don't think you're being cynical mate,that's exactly what he's doing,CREEP

I don't think you're being cynical mate,that's exactly what he's doing,CREEP

I tweeted that ppl were talking about his change of attitude.

here's his reply to me

GrahamSpiers Graham Spiers

@Frank_Bear Oh, give me peace! I write what I like. I couldn't give a toss who owns what club...

7 minutes ago

I replied

Frank_Bear Frank the Bear

@GrahamSpiers It's the acute change of attitude that's raising eyebrows, can you see why a LOT of people would do so?

No reply so far