STUART McCALL has slammed Scott Brown after he branded Motherwell a bunch of Cup Final cloggers.

And the Well boss says the Celtic captain should be ASHAMED of himself.

McCall is furious after Brown said he had sent his stars out to rough up the Hoops at Hampden.

He hit back at the midfielder and insists he should be embarrassed by his rant.

The Fir Park boss said: "I think he'll be embarrassed by his comments, or at least he should be. If he watches the game again, as I'm sure he will, he'll be embarrassed.

"The comment or suggestion that I send my team out to go over the ball in tackles is quite ridiculous.

"I want my players to be competitive, of course I do. But there's a fine line.

"As much as losing the Cup Final hurt us we were dignified in defeat.

"You've got to take your medicine and we wished Celtic all the best after the game.

"To read that this morning was quite sad to be honest. He should be enjoying his moment because he hasn't had many this season.

"To come out with comments regarding my players and how I send out my team is sad.

"I'm never going to be worried by what Scott Brown says but he should be concentrating on himself."

Brown branded Well midfielder Keith Lasley's challenge on Glenn Loovens disgusting. But McCall says Daniel Majstorovic's tackle on Well striker John Sutton was WORSE.

Five players, three from Celtic and two from Well, were booked as Neil Lennon's men swept to a 3-0 win.

McCall said: "If you watch the tackle Daniel Majstorovic makes on John Sutton then there's no doubt in my mind that it could quite easily have been a red card.

"If he watches Keith's tackle on Loovens again he'll see Lasley goes in to block the ball. His trailing leg, almost his backside, catches Loovens.

"I didn't realise how bad the Majstorovic tackle was until I saw it again but I'm not going to have a go at Neil Lennon for the way the game was played.

"Keith is a totally committed player, like Brown, but he's never gone out to hurt someone. It's sad."

McCall revealed he's offered new deals to skipper Stephen Craigan and back-up keeper Lee Hollis.

He is waiting to hear from Sutton and Steve Jennings, who've also been offered improved contracts in a bid to keep them at Fir Park.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3597065/Shameful.html#ixzz1NDl8M6AH

Too funny S_A.... I just copied that exact line to post too :D

McCall, one a Ger always a Ger. You can tell he was enjoying that statement.....

Hypocrisy reigns at Parkhead huh ? Wilson says Walter should be enjoying his success instead of complaining that Celtic made the season a sham. Brown then complains instead of enjoying their SC success. No hypocrisy at Celtic..... WANKERS