Are Contract Renewals and Transfer Dealings Indefinitely On Hold

I am not sure that you can judge anyone on training alone as some players try harder in training than in games and vice versa. I would like to have seen these players getting some game time before kicking them out. I suppose we have enough experience in the training staff to judge these things though.

Guest Dutchy
I am not sure that you can judge anyone on training alone as some players try harder in training than in games and vice versa. I would like to have seen these players getting some game time before kicking them out. I suppose we have enough experience in the training staff to judge these things though.

Makes you wonder what Mo Edu's training performances were like? lol lol lol

In the case of Archie Campbell it's hard to say exactly what happened, but he turned 20 in January. He was promoted to the first team squad at some point this past season and was training with them well before Xmas. In January he was loaned out to Cowdenbeath for the rest of the season and apparently did very well indeed getting regular games. My guess is that our first team coaches decided to choose between him and Kane Hemmings and they chose the latter because in December Hemmings was given a new 2 year contract along with Darren Cole keeping them with us till summer 2013 - New Deals For Young Pair

Given how well he did at Cowdenbeath I'm pretty sure that Archie Campbell will be picked up by another Scottish club. If it's not an SPL club, he'll surely get a chance with a 1st Division club. All the best to the lad for the future.