Are Contract Renewals and Transfer Dealings Indefinitely On Hold

i really rated young archie campbell. by all accounts he want in sinclairs clique so never got the chance to go with the first team to train etc.

Sorry to be ignorant, but what does this mean?

Sorry to be ignorant, but what does this mean?

the story i heard was more about dylan mcgeoch but it goes along the lines of. whenever walter would ask for 5 boys for the first team to train etc he always sent the same people. i think wilson,ness, hutton, wylde and cole most likley. people like archie and dylan werent getting a look in.

i hear alot of stuff about murray park and frankly i dont like what i hear. since the squad that george adam put together graduated from the u19's (ness wilson wyle etc) we have fallen away badly. our u17's amd u19's are miles behind celtcs.

i think its time for change and for eddie may to be put incharge.

the story i heard was more about dylan mcgeoch but it goes along the lines of. whenever walter would ask for 5 boys for the first team to train etc he always sent the same people. i think wilson,ness, hutton, wylde and cole most likley. people like archie and dylan werent getting a look in.

i hear alot of stuff about murray park and frankly i dont like what i hear. since the squad that george adam put together graduated from the u19's (ness wilson wyle etc) we have fallen away badly. our u17's amd u19's are miles behind celtcs.

i think its time for change and for eddie may to be put incharge.

Celtic have spent an absolute fortune on their youth's they have bought players from all over the place , where as we have basically stopped bringing kids in , however that will change this summer , especially at u19 level , these 2 from Man City and the biopy from Linfield will only be the start , also we are far too slow releasing players like Shinnie etc who would never make it at Rangers level , Jordan MacMillan is another who springs to mind

Celtic have spent an absolute fortune on their youth's they have bought players from all over the place , where as we have basically stopped bringing kids in , however that will change this summer , especially at u19 level , these 2 from Man City and the biopy from Linfield will only be the start , also we are far too slow releasing players like Shinnie etc who would never make it at Rangers level , Jordan MacMillan is another who springs to mind

Eh? Please explain.

i really rated young archie campbell. by all accounts he want in sinclairs clique so never got the chance to go with the first team to train etc.

Photos of Archie Campbell training with the 1st team. W.Vass took these over a period of several months this season -

WV27-Rangers-training.jpg

WV15-Rangers-training.jpg

WV9-Rangers-training.jpg

WV6-Rangers-training.jpg

WV26-Rangers-training.jpg

WV21-Rangers-training.jpg

As you can see... he was certainly given the chance to train with the first team on a good number of occasions this past season... ;)

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/search?I_DSC=Archie+Campbell&I_SDATE%5BMM%5D=&I_SDATE%5BDD%5D=DD&I_SDATE%5BYYYY%5D=YYYY&I_EDATE%5BMM%5D=&I_EDATE%5BDD%5D=DD&I_EDATE%5BYYYY%5D=YYYY&I_CITY=&I_STATE=&I_COUNTRY_ISO=&I_ORIENTATION=&I_IS_RELEASED=&I_IS_PRELEASED=&_CB_I_PR=t&_CB_I_PU=t&_CB_I_RF=t&_CB_I_RM=t&I_SORT=RANK&I_DSC_AND=t&V_ID=&G_ID=&_ACT=search