Blue Heaven........Where Are They Now

Thanks Ian I saw that last week but forgot about it.

For the ones who don't know they followed young players years ago including Charlie Adam. Where are they now?

Was it any good Ian?

I enjoyed it mate. It really is tough for these guys when they are so young and their whole world is turned upside down when they are told they are not wanted.

Jordan Mcmillan has one year left on his Rangers contract,so it's make or break for him.I see Chris Burke is a free agent now!!

I asked Andrew Dickson on Twitter if Rangers helped the kids academically and he came right back with this answer which made good reading

dicksonandrew Andrew Dickson

@Frank_Bear They've helped them academically the whole time I've been there - afternoon classes at MP, homework, one to one tuition, etc

Guest tazzabear

First post on this forum so bear with me while I get to understand some of the posters' general views.

Do you advocate a return for Burke?

We need wide players and given his form for Cardiff, he might be able to do a job, a better job than last time.

Or do you believe in the never trying to turn the clock back type of thing?

First post on this forum so bear with me while I get to understand some of the posters' general views.

Do you advocate a return for Burke?

We need wide players and given his form for Cardiff, he might be able to do a job, a better job than last time.

Or do you believe in the never trying to turn the clock back type of thing?

Welcome to gersnet mate.

I'm not really advocating Burke to return,but it does make me wonder if he could still do a job for us??,so I guess I'm saying if the price,wages, is right maybe worth a shout. Although I'd rather have Weiss but that goes without saying