What's your predictions for the Champions league final tonight?

What's your predictions for tonight?

I am finding it hard to predict. My predictions are normally miles out anyway, but still, it's a weird one.

I think Fergie will set up not to loose and hope for a break or Set piece. I can see Vidic scoring from a corner

2-1 Barca and Messi being out of this World and getting both Barca goals. I can see it being called "The Messi Final" because he plays a blinder

Guest Dutchy

3-1 to Barca as well, but an interesting piece of trivia I heard today was that Messi has never scored in England. He may choose tonight not to be so negative(lol), but sometimes these hoodoo's stick to you for your whole life.

I'm forever thinking footballers, especially the best, can score loads of goals. Probably be a boring, shit game with the winning goal bouncing off someone's arse for an O.G.

3-1 to Barca as well, but an interesting piece of trivia I heard today was that Messi has never scored in England. He may choose tonight not to be so negative(lol), but sometimes these hoodoo's stick to you for your whole life.

I'm forever thinking footballers, especially the best, can score loads of goals. Probably be a boring, shit game with the winning goal bouncing off someone's arse for an O.G.

I get what you mean mate. HMMMMMMMMM, not sure on this kid though.

Teams are -

Barcelona: Valdes, Dani Alves, Mascherano, Pique, Abidal, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta, Villa, Messi, Pedro.

Subs: Oier, Puyol, Bojan, Keita, Afellay, Adriano Correia, Thiago.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Fabio Da Silva, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Park, Rooney, Hernandez. Subs: Kuszczak, Owen, Anderson, Smalling, Nani, Scholes, Fletcher.

I can't predict the score, but I'm expecting Barca to win.

1-1 currently.

I want Man Utd to win which is a shock because usually I want anybody else to win against Man U. I have lost respect for Barcelona over the last 18 months and have utter contempt for them especially with Busquets. Glad he got smacked in the face with the ball.

Guest Dutchy

Pity I didn't manage to get a bet on my 3-1 prediction, that would have been 2 correct score predictions in one week, which hasn't happened for about a year.

I was pleasantly surprised how good a game of football it was, but Barca were always the winners.

I thought Man U were terrible last night tbh, but it's probably just that Barca were so comfortable that it made Man U look bad. After Villa scored that peach for the 3rd Barca goal it was game over.