What's your predictions for the Champions league final tonight?

Really good final - same as last time - Man Utd started brightly but Barca dominated the rest and ran out easy winners. It gives you some idea of how far ahead of Europe Barca are. Utd could beat pretty much any other team in Europe - look how easily they overcame Chelsea - but can't get close to Barca.

I think it's safe to say Barca are one of the great football sides of all time - if SAF doesn't have an answer for them, they must be good...

The only team in Europe I think who might have a chance against them is Milan - they've enjoyed a serious renaissance this season and have a hell of a good squad which will only be enhanced in the summer.

The only team in Europe I think who might have a chance against them is Milan - they've enjoyed a serious renaissance this season and have a hell of a good squad which will only be enhanced in the summer.

Heh biased much? Milan might be improved during the summer but to think they can compete is very optimistic currently after they failed to score against Tottenham who have a very average keeper. Plus the Milan strike force that was on offer.

Possibly the best club performance Ive ever seen, it was on the highest stage too. People were saying it was men against boys, i found that unfair as it was more like Supermen. To call Man U boys was unfair because any other team in the world would have been in the same boat.

Id struggle to name a World XI that could beat Barca at the moment when they play like that. They even had 5 ft 8" midefielder Mascherano at centre half and you wouldnt have been able to tell.

Utd need a few signings to compete. Sneijder would be a start.

Heh biased much? Milan might be improved during the summer but to think they can compete is very optimistic currently after they failed to score against Tottenham who have a very average keeper. Plus the Milan strike force that was on offer.

We had a shocker at the San Siro, but completely dominated at White Hart Lane and why we didn't score is beyond me.

Maybe I am biased, but I can't see any other teams in Europe who are in any sort of position to challenge Barca. I am not saying Milan definitely are, but we have the best chance imbo.

Real are the only team in Europe anywhere near as good as Barca IMO, but their defence lets them down. Despite getting hammered 5-0 by Barca in November Real still scored a good few more goals in La Liga, it's just that they concede more than Barca as well. I'm not so sure that the special one is the right one for Real in terms of getting them functioning close to perfection, which is what they'll need to do to be better than Barca.

What sets Barca apart is this triumverate which has 3 of the world's best 4 players. Iniesta, Xavi and Messi are a cut above and as an engine are untouchable. Without them Barca would be mortal.

It helps having the likes of David Villa too Danny. He's another one of the world's best players.

Yes, but Barca were immortal before they signed him. It's those 3 who make the real difference.