I'm not sure if extending the capacity is a good idea, Ibrox is only full about a half dozen times a year. Why not bring prices down slightly, keep one of the screens (Broomloan end) the kids love them, and fill in the Copeland end with more seating for home fans.

I'm not sure if extending the capacity is a good idea, Ibrox is only full about a half dozen times a year. Why not bring prices down slightly, keep one of the screens (Broomloan end) the kids love them, and fill in the Copeland end with more seating for home fans.

That's the thing though mate; those half dozen times a year could bring in an extra million quid every season if there were 5000 extra seats.

So we have paid for a paint job.

I thought a bit more would have been done.

You seem to have missed the part that we are getting the kiosks and concourses done up to the tune of �£1.8 million

You seem to have missed the part that we are getting the kiosks and concourses done up to the tune of �£1.8 million

You said the catering company is paying for that.

I remember someone saying Rangers needed to spend aroung �£10m to bring the Stadium up to what it should be.

You said the catering company is paying for that.

I remember someone saying Rangers needed to spend aroung �£10m to bring the Stadium up to what it should be.

Same difference to us as fans

Don't think so.

The Stadium is needing money spent, not catering, on the actual Stadium. If money has been promised, that is as important as transfer money.

LOL, it is. I think you'll find the concourses are part of the stadium and have needed repairs and modernised for 5 years anyway. That is happening.