Scottish FA agree historic change

Really struggling to see how this is an historic change. Will it put a better product on show with better organisation? Dont think so.

That was the point I tried to make. The only thing this has done is give unprecedented power to Regan. And, if previous history is anything to go by, I doubt very much that he has the wherewithal to handle it. I still have my suspicions about him and his ex-colleague, Liewell.

Guest Dutchy
We may find pre-match comments being made by QCs who don't have anything to do with the club itself. :rolleyes:

True, but any comment by an 'interested' observer would surely show up the green side of Glasgow for what exactly they are and any coment by such a person would mean nothing unless the media were to make something of it. Which again could highlight the true nature of bias in Scottish football.

Over the pice though, the SFA must have a right to take decisions without everyone one of them being challenged in a court of law, so I'd say to have some 'real' power in the organisation is a good thing.