Will Ally Follow Walter?

SPL continue where we left off some of the best football have seen Rangers play for a long time.

Europe carry on as before need to play it tight against the better teams but think we show some off the second tier euro teams to much respect.

Our best domestic football came with a 4-4-2 - even under Walter. We absolutely tore teams a new one with that after the split. Only team we didn't beat was Timmy.

We didn't really play a 4-4-2 against Timmy in that last OF game at Ibrox Danny. On paper it looked like it, but on the park it mostly didn't plus we had Edu having a right old shocker in central midfield, so even if it was supposed to be a 4-4-2... in reality it was more like 3 and a half men in the middle.

Guest Dutchy

I think there were a lot of nerves about that day and after being beaten by Dun Utd, we'd effectively handed septic the imptus.

But we got it back, naturally!

As GovanAllan and Danny have just mentioned when we attack team in the SPL we can destroy them so I hope for attacking football next season with a bit of vigilance of course!

But if we have a solid pairing like Cuellar, Bartley, Bougherra and McGregor in goal then 1 holding midfielder thats allows the rest to go for the attack.

Guest Dutchy

I think the 4-5-1 system is right when we're up against a better team. It got draws from both Barca and Man Utd( although that was more 5-5, lol ).

If we're playing teams that we believe we can beat, the 4-5-1 can open up to a 4-3-3. Lets not forget the Lithuanians and Ureine( so called piss ).

I'm sure Ally will go for it in the league and hopefully he'll not let the team sit back when 1-0 in front, or indeed, 4-0 up, because goals may come into it as well. High scoring games can breed confidence in us and fear in our opponents.