Gers Could Move For Miller

He looked to be building a really effective partnership with Jelavic before the big man was crocked.....A partnership like that could provide a goal-scoring return of between 45 and 50 goals a season.

With that return, then we wont need a new defender, what we got will be sufficient.

Guest Dutchy
Maybe if we offer him the same wages as Whittaker, he'll be delighted to sign on the dotted line.

It's also what Bursa will be wanting, and the question is, 'is Kenny Miller's well being the responsibility of Rangers FC'?

I say no, clean slate, find someone else.

It's also what Bursa will be wanting, and the question is, 'is Kenny Miller's well being the responsibility of Rangers FC'?

I say no, clean slate, find someone else.

His well being should be pretty good. He's made over a million quid in wages since January. If he allows Rangers to spend millions to bring him back again after we only got �£400k for him I'll be well pissed off. If he wants to come back to Rangers maybe he should put his hand in his pocket.

It's not about his well being, it's about 4iar.

Spending �£2m on Miller won't guarantee 4IAR though... nothing can guarantee that. I'd take Miller back if it was for �£1m or less, but not double that. We shouldn't have to pay for the fact that Bursaspor are paying crazy wages and want to get their money back when it doesn't work out.

Spending �£2m on Miller won't guarantee 4IAR though... nothing can guarantee that. I'd take Miller back if it was for �£1m or less, but not double that. We shouldn't have to pay for the fact that Bursaspor are paying crazy wages and want to get their money back when it doesn't work out.

I'm not sure about Bursa's financial state, but they would be happy to offload an unhappy player who's costing them a lot of money. I am sure tho' that if Rangers want him back, they'll get him, and that'll do for me. If we get him for under �£1M then that's very good buisness, but it will probably nearer �£2M and that's still a snip. Nothing will ever guarantee us winning anything, but getting him back will give us a much better chance.

I think this probably is to just feed the beast and keep them occupied while he works on more probable things, as someone else pointed out elsewhere. That said, I'd take KM back - so long as the price was right in terms of both transfer fee and wages. There's also a vaguely sour taste in the mouth with KM and his leaving that's hard to justify but is there.

I'm not sure about Bursa's financial state, but they would be happy to offload an unhappy player who's costing them a lot of money. I am sure tho' that if Rangers want him back, they'll get him, and that'll do for me. If we get him for under �£1M then that's very good buisness, but it will probably nearer �£2M and that's still a snip. Nothing will ever guarantee us winning anything, but getting him back will give us a much better chance.

They are "cash rich" according to many, many media sources but they didn't show it when bidding for Whittaker.

Sorry Zappa even �£1m for Miller is too much. I haven't even discussed wages but he would want to be on what McGregor is on or more not exactly what I would want and what sort of length of contract would he want? 3 years?

I think this probably is to just feed the beast and keep them occupied while he works on more probable things, as someone else pointed out elsewhere. That said, I'd take KM back - so long as the price was right in terms of both transfer fee and wages. There's also a vaguely sour taste in the mouth with KM and his leaving that's hard to justify but is there.

Sure, but footballers are like that, dangle ridiculous money in front of them and it's 'fcuk you I'm off' he's no different. I think his kissing the badge for sellik when he scored against us was a good reason for never taking him back, but he tried his hardest to erase that and succeeded IMO.

They are "cash rich" according to many, many media sources but they didn't show it when bidding for Whittaker.

Sorry Zappa even �£1m for Miller is too much. I haven't even discussed wages but he would want to be on what McGregor is on or more not exactly what I would want and what sort of length of contract would he want? 3 years?

I said �£1m or less mate because we got �£400k and his wages would have cost us X amount more till now, so if we spent �£1m we wouldn't be losing much money if any at all. If we were bringing him back without costing the club serious cash I'd be right up for it because I think he'd be useful to have.

Having said that, I'd like to see young Hemmings get a good chance this season, so.....