Are you ultimately bothered by pre-season so far?

Pre-season  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Pre-season

• Not bothered by our results
    • Our results worry me

I just agree with Super_Ally that the 2 option poll doesn't give a very good representation of how those who voted really feel about the pre-season so far. We all want the team to win and we're all slightly unhappy with losing warm-up games and friendlies, but there's a fair number of other factors to take into account.

I was kidding ya dork! I don't really care what folk think of my poll :D

I wasnt attacking danny's poll specifically. Just pointing out that as I myself feel somewhere in the middle with the two options and from posts here it is clear others feel the same that the result is difficult to put much faith in.

I find myself somewhat bothered, but if forced to pick would have to go for not bothered. It doesn't accurately reflect my views.

I wasnt attacking danny's poll specifically. Just pointing out that as I myself feel somewhere in the middle with the two options and from posts here it is clear others feel the same that the result is difficult to put much faith in.

I find myself somewhat bothered, but if forced to pick would have to go for not bothered. It doesn't accurately reflect my views.

No closed questionaire ever accurately reflects views. They are the crudest way to gain opinion. Only use they have is to accumulate a stat - but it's never an accurate one. Open ended questionaires (which is loosely kinda what a forum is) are much better, but you can't quantify them in any way.

Guest Dutchy

I think it's a disgrace that we have polls within polls, surely there should be a seperate thread for each poll.

If you agree, vote accordingly:

Should there be polls within polls?

Or

Should polls be kept to separtate threads?

If you agree that polls can live within other polls, do you think that:

It will have any effect on your sex life?

Or

Should you start eating jam sanswiches?

If you believe that there is no place for polls withing polls, then fcuk off.

No job with MORI then for me!

If you think there is the possibility of a job with MORI, then answer these questions?

Which I will supply once I have the results of my last poll.:devil: