Why You Should Have Faith In Our Manager

Guest BrickHands

There shouldn't be so much pressure on Rangers managers to win EVERY year, it's just ridiculous. Winning more than half is pretty successful, especially when you have less money than your rivals.

We really should have bagged four in a row if it wasn't for their cheating, so expecting no less than to better them for a fifth season in a row is asking for something pretty rare in the history of Scottish football.

Sure we should hope to win, but to have it as unacceptable to come a close second, to me is unacceptable expectations. We need Ally to compete well every year, yes, but we need to get real about actually winning every season.

Lennon lost his first season but Celtic fans are still behind him. What does that say about us getting stuck into a legend after only three games?

Guest Dutchy

I'm actually very surprised we've won the title this past 3 years, so I'm expecting there to be one year where we do not win. This year may be the one, but I'm not blaming Ally for that. As pointed out, they have a bigger machine, while ours is in the garage being seviced. Hopefuuly we can come out slicker, meaner and better.