Gers Set For Double Deal

I wouldn't mind if we got him but I don't really want to be too generous especially if we are getting him on a free in January, max �£400k -�£500k. I don't think Orebro will go for that.

Depends how you look at it mate. Getting Bedoya and McKay in for under a million would be a cracking bit of business. If McKay is costing us under �£400k then I wouldn't have a problem with us spending anything up to say �£600k to secure Bedoya. Two highly rated players for under a million quid in today's market is an absolute bargain!

Depends how you look at it mate. Getting Bedoya and McKay in for under a million would be a cracking bit of business. If McKay is costing us under �£400k then I wouldn't have a problem with us spending anything up to say �£600k to secure Bedoya. Two highly rated players for under a million quid in today's market is an absolute bargain!

Whilst that is true Zappa, it could conversely be argued that we could secure another player for that 600k that we would save on Bedoya - maybe it wouldnt buy much but we do still need squad reinforcements as well.

Not sure it would be worth paying 600k for Bedoya when we get him in January. He is a winger and we do have other options right now - not the greatest but they should suffice in the SPL.

And if we could use that 600k for a striker, even a loan fee for a striker, then I would probably put it to that first rather than paying 600k for a player we will get for free in 4 months.

Opinions eh....

Whilst that is true Zappa, it could conversely be argued that we could secure another player for that 600k that we would save on Bedoya - maybe it wouldnt buy much but we do still need squad reinforcements as well.

Not sure it would be worth paying 600k for Bedoya when we get him in January. He is a winger and we do have other options right now - not the greatest but they should suffice in the SPL.

And if we could use that 600k for a striker, even a loan fee for a striker, then I would probably put it to that first rather than paying 600k for a player we will get for free in 4 months.

Opinions eh....

Opinions are everything mate and they're all relevant. In a sense I actually agree with what you're saying. In another sense I think put that �£600k towards a �£3.5m or �£4m bid for Weiss, but then in another sense I think that we paid �£2.6m for Edu and that paying five or �£600k for Bedoya (no matter what his current contract is) might just be a bargain. You say we have other options and I agree, especially after seeing Bendikson skin cole a few times in the Chelsea game. What I don't want to see is Davis playing on the right wing with Edu & Jig playing in central midfield. Davis is NOT a right winger at all. He has no discipline for playing that position whatsoever.

Guest Dutchy

As much as anyone wants to speculate about the exact finance, there's one thing certian: We need players in and a couple of hundred thousand here or there is not going to worry the bank manager. And cetainly not the fans.

As much as anyone wants to speculate about the exact finance, there's one thing certian: We need players in and a couple of hundred thousand here or there is not going to worry the bank manager. And cetainly not the fans.

Best bit Dutchy bank manager can do one this year feels good to say that get him in know because we have a good 13 players but are way short in depth and injurys building up already.