Kane Hemmings Knee Op

Gutted for him. I would have him in the team before the likes of David Healy. Saw Hemmings in a couple of games during pre-season and he looked good especially over in Belfast. Hope he is back sooner rather than later. He could have done a with a few appearances in the early rounds of the League Cup to get some games under his belt.

That's really bad news for the lad. I was hoping to see him get some games this season. Well, all the best to him for a speedy recovery and hopefully he'll get some game time when he's fully fit again.

Guest Dutchy

It's also a pity as this would have been the perfect time for him to make his mark, what with our lack of fire power up front.

I know we have Healy and Lafferty is back, but he'd be more likely to get a chance now rather than after we make another possible signing.