Gers To Face Bairns in League Cup

I note ra Yahoos have drawn Ross County.

What happened the last time these two met in cup competition, didn't sooper-dooper Keanooooh bag a double hat-trick at Hampden?

Nevermind, I am sure ra Sellik have already scoured Ross County's list of registered players for anything inelegible. The appeal has been submitted already.

Guest Dutchy

Lets be careful of Falkirk's potential, after all they were a SPL club just a few years ago, but please don't show them too much respect once again.

Remember, just a few weeks ago they were nearly went to the wall and their record in the league is drawn 2, won and lost 1. Hardly a force from last year when they were challenging for promotion, sitting mid table as they are at the moment.

Remember, just a few weeks ago they were nearly went to the wall and their record in the league is drawn 2, won and lost 1. Hardly a force from last year when they were challenging for promotion, sitting mid table as they are at the moment.

Aye, but in their first 8 competitive games this season including their Cup games they've only lost once....

Guest Dutchy
Aye, but in their first 8 competitive games this season including their Cup games they've only lost once....

Shit. You're scared of Falkirk!!!

Oh well, so am I. They're a real force after thrashing Albion and Stenny, no doubt, the Maribor of Scotland.

Let's just forget about the League Cup then, it's too much for a club like Rangers.

I'm not being personal Zappa, just in a sarcy mood today.

Shit. You're scared of Falkirk!!!

Oh well, so am I. They're a real force after thrashing Albion and Stenny, no doubt, the Maribor of Scotland.

Before our Europa League game on Thursday night Falkirk actually had a higher UEFA coefficient ranking than Maribor. Obviously we should beat Falkirk, but we should have beaten Malmo and Maribor as well.....