Reserve Judgement

Here we go. What is this with the fickle fan thing again???????

How else are the fans ment to show the management their dissatifaction of the way things are going and the dissaproval of team selections. Sorry but as far as i'm concerced Letizi and PLG deserved everything they got last week from the fans.

It's hardly as if Letizi is very convincing in goals now it is. Yeh we have won the last two games but it is hardly as if he has kept us in these games ffs he has still conceded 4 goals. Yeh maybe 2 of them were penaltys that shouldnt have been but hey he has still let them in.

Oh yeh i forgot to be a super fan you have to pay up and shut up :sigh:

I think it's you that needs to get a grip and wake up and smell the fuckin coffee

Im glad you can put some intelligence into agrument :sleep:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but to Boo a player, tell a manager to leave after 2 months is laughable and obvious that anyone who thinks like that doesnt know 1) the state we are in as a club 2) the state football is in these days and 3) football in general.

You can argue the fickle thing all you want but bottom line is that it exsists and is rife with some Rangers supporters.

Im glad you can put some intelligence into agrument :sleep:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but to Boo a player, tell a manager to leave after 2 months is laughable and obvious that anyone who thinks like that doesnt know 1) the state we are in as a club 2) the state football is in these days and 3) football in general.

You can argue the fickle thing all you want but bottom line is that it exsists and is rife with some Rangers supporters.

Erm excuse me but where in the hell have i said that after 2 months i want rid of PLG :yawn: Screwing my words up to help your arguement well done.

As for saying that i dont know what is happening at our club right now is laughable you idiot i probably know more than you.

So saying all that it makes it okay that this the worse start Rangers have had for 26yrs. I mean yeh Big Eck made a few mistakes last year but at this time last season we were sitting top of the league and we had beaten celtic to boot. It was only now that things started to go wrong as we had 15 players out injuried.

I never said it was right to boo players but how else are the fans ment to let them know the dissataisfaction at whats going on right now. Oh yeh forgot lets all have a mass protest outside the front doors and call DM out who should not be forgotten in all this mess.

We have 2 of the hardest months coming up this season with playing nearly twice week for whole of it and play the tims in amongst all that. Lets hear your opinion on how things are going after all that. We are sitting 10 points or something like that behind them now i for one am dreading to think where we will be by then if things dont pick soon.

I never said it was right to boo players but how else are the fans ment to let them know the dissataisfaction at whats going on right now. Oh yeh forgot lets all have a mass protest outside the front doors and call DM out who should not be forgotten in all this mess.

By all means boo the players and boss but make sure you do it at FT when the game's over. Just think how Letizi felt a week past on Saturday when he was being booed for his mistake during the game.

By all means boo the players and boss but make sure you do it at FT when the game's over. Just think how Letizi felt a week past on Saturday when he was being booed for his mistake during the game.

Gav i never said i booed Letizi i have been thru this and dont agree with it either. I know it musn't have helped with confidence. My point was that i understood why people did boo him

I understand then booing but the timing couldn't have been worse. IF we had come back to take a 2-1 lead after he had been booed the fan have just demolished his confidence and he could lose another goal, NOT the way to inspire players.

The time to do the booing is after the game. And I know the fans have the right to make their disappointment known but do we really think that the manager and players don't feel it too ??

PLG, if given the time, will take us in the right direction and soem of the football on display so far has shown that (at other times it looks worse than Eck's crew) - but he needs time to gel these players.

I just hope he doesn't walk away from it because of the boo boys after such little time. He has also only had one transfer window. My judgement will definitely be reserved for next season.

Gav i never said i booed Letizi i have been thru this and dont agree with it either. I know it musn't have helped with confidence. My point was that i understood why people did boo him

My comment wasn't aimed at you directly but to all the fans.

Thing is gersfem everyone makes mistakes even the best sports people in their sport fuck up at some point.

That would maybe a be a valid point if the guy was the best keeper in the world, or even a good one. Thing is I'd be suprised if he's even the fouth best at the clud. How's that Robinson kid in goal.