All Goals - Rangers 4 - 2 Celtic

Gotta love wee Naisy when he scored his 1st. Slid on his knees towards the Celtic fans. GIRUY!!

Laffertys goal - Look at Naisy when he runs by the Celtic defender lying sparkled on the deck. Look to me like he runs by and shouts something in the defenders ear. :D

Edited by Gazza_8

Naisys goal celebration it's a big secret I'd you don't know why then, your not. Bear.

No idea what that's about was straight in from pub didn't even know I had been on till the next day whole nights a blur wife says I watched the game twice on Sky+.

Edited by GovanAllan
Drunk I was

Naisys goal celebration it's a big secret I'd you don't know why then, your not. Bear.

That doesnt really make much sense but I think I know what you mean. I have no idea what his celebration is all about and I'm a bear.

Naismith is top quality,I think we would miss him more than any other player

Got to agree Ian. I think he's put himself in a position where he's one of our most valuable assets. People always talk about McGregor, Davis & Jelavic as being our big value players, but I think Naismith is easily proving that he's one of our best. Thankfully he's got a long contract and doesn't want to leave!

Got to agree Ian. I think he's put himself in a position where he's one of our most valuable assets. People always talk about McGregor, Davis & Jelavic as being our big value players, but I think Naismith is easily proving that he's one of our best. Thankfully he's got a long contract and doesn't want to leave!

I think Davis and Naismith are superb in the middle,both are fantastic football players and are on the same wavelength and virtualy unstopable.