Lawwell speaks out against PIRA chanting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15307640.stm

"Describing his four-year reign as club chairman as the greatest privilege of his life, Lord Reid said he hoped to be remembered as a fighter who spoke out against unfairness at the Scottish Football Association.

Celtic and the governing body clashed over refereeing standards during a turbulent season last year.

Reform at the SFA achieved what Celtic wanted in terms of accountability and transparency, he added"

Is this guy for real? Transparency?

I despise that man with a passion.

The Hearts fiasco was dealt with in house, really Liewell how many got banned.

In another bit he pleads with the groin brigade to stop the chants and ruining the good name of Celtic. He states we don't want to be categorised with other teams who have a worse problem. Oh I wonder who that is aimed at.

Deflect deny it's the Celtic way.

So long as they can continue with the verbal pish that singing about the IRA is "political" they will also be able to suggest that we have a worse problem. They are hiding behind the "it is political" mask. It will come home to roost though.

The more vociferous they are with their PIRA chanting the more complacent they will get... and the FTQ's will be heard loudly, which should entail an interesting debate as to why it would be fine to shout FTQ but not FTP.

To be fair, they both (Reid & Lawell) really, really needed to deflect at this AGM. They are trailing a "bankrupt", "in turmoil", "worst Rangers team EVER" by 10 points in the league.

Mind the gap ya pair of twats !

TLB throws the Greek tranny under the bus. When asked why he was given a new contract? TLB replys he's a player that could certainly get me the sack.

Can you imagine Smith or McCoist coming out with that at a Rangers AGM.

Did Lennon honestly say that ? Holy fuck, he has NO CLUE how to man manage. Yet, for some strange reason, the players all say he is "one of the best managers I have worked for". Either they are lying, they havent worked with many managers, or the managers they have worked for are awful.

Samaras wont be trying a bit now, good !

The Hearts fiasco was dealt with in house, really Liewell how many got banned.

In another bit he pleads with the groin brigade to stop the chants and ruining the good name of Celtic. He states we don't want to be categorised with other teams who have a worse problem. Oh I wonder who that is aimed at.

Deflect deny it's the Celtic way.

Have we ever employed a coach that molests kids? I don't care how long ago it was, it's still a fact.

Whether the IRA chanting is political, or not, it's still against UEFA rules as expounded by none less that Platini himself, so what's to stop the Scottish governement including these chants as abusive as well.

septic really are playing the victim card so strongly, that all it's doing is concentrating attention on their own failings. Or it would do if the media was doing it's job properly and some of the other social wattching oraganizations.

Jim Traynor consistenly says that Rangers fans are not innocent because others are doing similar things with regard to chanting, but I understand Rangers fans to be asking why is it only Rangers being fans being found guilty and others are not offered the same attention from the law. These are two entirely diffirent arguements and Traynors views are a complete misinterpetation of the arguement put forward by Rangers. The fans and the club.