Good to see Andy Shinnie showing why he was so highly regarded while with us. Quite remarkable that he never made it at Ibrox. I think he scored in ICTs last game too or might have been the game before. Either way, he's doing well.

Shinnie, one that got away. We need to play our youngsters just that bit more, to give them experince and confidence, then sell them for millions after getting a few years from them.

Unless we do so well, that we make millions from the CL.

I'm allowed to dream! lol

Shinnie, one that got away. We need to play our youngsters just that bit more, to give them experince and confidence, then sell them for millions after getting a few years from them.

Unless we do so well, that we make millions from the CL.

I'm allowed to dream! lol

Unfortunately at the OF instant success is demanded. Tinkering with the team to allow youngsters gametime isnt likely, unless well ahead in a game or needed through injury and suspension.

Whilst Shinnie does look like a bit of a player and one that got away we have to remember we have won the title 3 years in a row so the management were doing the right things. Dont also forget that these young players will eventually get itchy feet for first team football, so if it isnt coming they too will want to move on.

Unfortunately at the OF instant success is demanded. Tinkering with the team to allow youngsters gametime isnt likely, unless well ahead in a game or needed through injury and suspension.

Whilst Shinnie does look like a bit of a player and one that got away we have to remember we have won the title 3 years in a row so the management were doing the right things. Dont also forget that these young players will eventually get itchy feet for first team football, so if it isnt coming they too will want to move on.

What you say is in essence, true, but I don't think we can afford to buy in players over the coming years and there's a cultural change needed at our club. Youngsters have to be afforded the chance to make it at our club, but I'd say it's a fine balance between guys that can't handle it through nerves, although probably good players, and just guys that are just not that good.

I don't know how it will be done, other than we need to allow youngsters the chance, and a prolonged opportunity to show themselves. I suspect it's more to do with management style, and I've great hope Ally will prove to be a great examplar in this regard.

As I say, I can but dream.