Joking aside and unfortunately I can't see Ally not playing Jig.

Wasn't it a case of everyone fearing the worst in terms of line up and tactics when we were due to play them earlier this season at Ibrox ?

Ally would have surprised a few that day with his lineup and shape not many would have expected him to go with Lafferty and Jelavic up top.

I think we will have a go at them in a 4,2,3,1 turning into a 4,3,3 when we are attacking.

recent form aside we have been better suited to playing away from home this year and with onus being on them to attack I think we will have a bit of joy going at their shaky defence.

Wasn't it a case of everyone fearing the worst in terms of line up and tactics when we were due to play them earlier this season at Ibrox ?

Ally would have surprised a few that day with his lineup and shape not many would have expected him to go with Lafferty and Jelavic up top.

I think we will have a go at them in a 4,2,3,1 turning into a 4,3,3 when we are attacking.

recent form aside we have been better suited to playing away from home this year and with onus being on them to attack I think we will have a bit of joy going at their shaky defence.

He was just coming back from injury at that time and we were at home, also going by Allys approach at the weekend don't expect much attacking. I hope I'm so so wrong thou.

Guest superrcooper7

:am:

:kbartley::dg::cb:

:sw: ------------------------------------------------------------------ :sp:

:sd::tkb:

:sa: ------------------------------------------------------------------- :gw:

:nj:

Saw something similar elsewhere and wondered what everyone thought. Number of option there with Wallace for Papac. Edu or McKay for Bendickson. Fleck for Wylde possibly. Ortiz for either Aluko or Whittaker.

Might give it a try on FM and see how I fare :)

Edited by superrcooper7

Guest superrcooper7
Sc7, that's a formation and a half :-)

Took me long enough to do it !!!

Don't know if it's what I would choose but hoped to see other's thoughts.

Interesting line-up sc7.

I'd be happy enough with having the 5 defenders on the pitch if there were that many creative players in the team too, but I can't see Ally leaving out both Edu and Jig which means Edu would probably play instead of Bendikson.