ScotlandTonight - Requesting Fans Rep To Go On Live TV

I know John well and he is a likeable chap but he is not the best at putting his points across, although he got in good jibe about Aberdeen fans at the end.

Without slagging him off he didn't do a very good job,saying that I couldn't do much better,but then again that's why I wouldn't do it.

So what's your stance and opinion on the whole OBB thing from the neutral SD perspective BH?

Zappa, I have worked up something to say in case I get the call and was thinking about posting it here just now but I have stopped myself in case it gets picked up and savaged in advance; not here, you are all fair minded guys (well mostly!) but in other fora.

So forgive me tonight but I'll post something tomorrow in any event because even if I get on I know they'll only air a sentence or two at the most.

Bear with me, please.

Meantime can I give the survey a last push https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LWDRPV8, thanks.

All you guys who were at Hibs a chap at the door coming according to mighty Les. I had to turn down the sound on my TV he says go give us peace.

This Les Gray is a tool,he should state what sectarian songs he heard. Wank of a man.