McCulloch free to face Celtic and Motherwell

As things stand, McCulloch will be free to play against Celtic in Wednesday's crucial Old Firm clash at Parkhead

That's brilliant news! We've lost 5 and and got 2 draws from the 10 game competitive games Jig has started this season, so it stands to reason that he should get a start on Wednesday night!

With the SFA not due to hear the appeal until January 5 at the earliest, the midfielder is also available for the meeting with Motherwell three days earlier.

Brilliant! Great news! Sign him up on a long-term contract.

Edited by Zappa
typo

I really was looking forward to the OF game on Wed, but after that performance on Saturday, I think I'll save myself some money as I'm off to Holland on the 5th January and I'd be better spending my cash over there.

I may still go to the pub, but I'll not be making it any sort of special occasion. There are far more important things to be doing with my limited amounts of money and spending it on a team that just wants to defend, everytime they play is grating on me somewhat.