Will Ally be considering his position?

But there is the rub Allan. With Whyte every penny IS a prisoner. So what manager COULD he trust with ANY funds ? Answer - none.

I dont think finding a decent striker is that easy even if you are PAYING for him. To find one in the trialist market ? Horrible task IMO.

We didn't even try looking Craig, remember this a striker to do a job in the SPL the SPL not the CL that boat has sailed for a good few years and even then only for 6 months if you use a loan signing but nothing. To me that is just as big a failure as getting pumped out of Europe like some daft clone of Celtic.

Do you trust Ally to buy anyone decent his track record isn't great. He would've known he wasn't getting much if any of the Jela money but what did we get in January nothing but midfielders and defenders on trial when everyone and their dog knew we needed strikers even before Jela left.

So if Ally wants to walk because he feels hard done by when he is in the same boat as every other manager in Scotland, then leave Ally and watch the door doesn't hit you on the arse on the way out.

Your posts are usually very fair and to the point, but this one is miles and miles off base.

First off to say Ally's transfer track record isn't great is complete drivel, no offence. He's signed, so far, Wallace, Aluko, Bartley, Bocanegra, Goian, Celik, Ortiz, McKay, and Bedoya. Only 3 of them were abject failures, 5 have been unquestionable successes, and early signs of Celik are promising. That's basically about a 60% success rate in the transfer market, and if that's not good enough for you nothing ever will be.

Second of all you actually appear to be blaming Ally directly for the crap offers and woeful players we were targeting. Do you actually think, given the quality I've illustrated above, that Ally would change tact and this time only target rubbish?

Lastly, Ally should NOT be in the same boat as every other manager in Scotland. The OF are a unique animal in this country, we are stronger and should have more funds for players. To say 'well, it's ok because now he knows how Craig Brown or Paulo Sergio feel' is a complete load of crap. We, as Rangers, should never be happy with being 'just another SPL club'.

I do like your posts normally, but this one irritated me. No offence.

So Goian, Bocanegra, Wallace & Aluko have all been busts have they ? Come on, that is harsh. Yes there have been failures but every single manager has failures.

Didn't see this post. The red mist descended when I read his post.

Your posts are usually very fair and to the point, but this one is miles and miles off base.

First off to say Ally's transfer track record isn't great is complete drivel, no offence. He's signed, so far, Wallace, Aluko, Bartley, Bocanegra, Goian, Celik, Ortiz, McKay, and Bedoya. Only 3 of them were abject failures, 5 have been unquestionable successes, and early signs of Celik are promising. That's basically about a 60% success rate in the transfer market, and if that's not good enough for you nothing ever will be.

Second of all you actually appear to be blaming Ally directly for the crap offers and woeful players we were targeting. Do you actually think, given the quality I've illustrated above, that Ally would change tact and this time only target rubbish?

Lastly, Ally should NOT be in the same boat as every other manager in Scotland. The OF are a unique animal in this country, we are stronger and should have more funds for players. To say 'well, it's ok because now he knows how Craig Brown or Paulo Sergio feel' is a complete load of crap. We, as Rangers, should never be happy with being 'just another SPL club'.

I do like your posts normally, but this one irritated me. No offence.

None taken Danny it's just my thoughts not meant to be liked by all. Whether Ally should or should not be in the same boat as the rest is irrelevant the fact of the matter is he is, so he has to get on with.

Bartley I would put a question mark at for me.

Well if the story is true and he thought he could get Holt out of Norwich for 2mill then I'm sorry Danny but he's living in cloud cuckoo land. So what is to stop us thinking he hasn't valued all his targets low he then goes to the money men with a player and a price he thinks their worth, money men being the animal they are try's to save a few bob and goes in under the value given to them by Ally which upsets the players club we then put an offer in to Ally's value which is still way low and the club tells us to do one. Would explain a lot of the shambles of the transfer dealings.

Of course it's just my take on it.