Rangers starâ??s outrage as yobs trash motor

RANGERS star Alejandro Bedoya revealed last night how his flash motor was attacked by yobs â?? armed with LOO ROLL and EGGS.

The player's Audi Q7 was targeted while parked in the street outside his posh Glasgow city centre apartment last night.

The furious US international posted a snap on Twitter and said: "Walked out to my car only to find it was egged and toilet papered by some idiots!! f***off."

Twitter rant ... Bedoya

Twitter rant ... Bedoya

Former Ibrox star DaMarcus Beasley, who had his motor BLOWN UP while playing for the Old Firm side, messaged: "I know the feeling!"

Fans told the star to take down the pic in case it happens again.

One wrote: "It would seem the small minority of idiots in Glasgow have caught on to who you are!"

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4101242/Rangers-stars-outragebr-as-yobs-trash-motor.html#ixzz1l7XiaZwv

Loo rolls and eggs obviously they didn't get their giro this week and couldn't afford petrol or battery acid.

Why you believing this story when you called the same paper a 'rhag' when it had a negative Rangers story?

This is why I don't buy into the media conspiracy theories - fans call papers biased when they see a negative story, but believe anything positive or which paints their club or players as victims.

Why you believing this story when you called the same paper a 'rhag' when it had a negative Rangers story?

This is why I don't buy into the media conspiracy theories - fans call papers biased when they see a negative story, but believe anything positive or which paints their club or players as victims.

What's not to believe its off Bedoyas twitter page so it happened if it was a Celtic player you can bet it would have been Rangers yobs in the story. If you want to talk about agendas look at the Healy story and tell me the guy writing that story doesn't have an agenda with Rangers and the NI protestant Healy.

What's not to believe its off Bedoyas twitter page so it happened if it was a Celtic player you can bet it would have been Rangers yobs in the story. If you want to talk about agendas look at the Healy story and tell me the guy writing that story doesn't have an agenda with Rangers and the NI protestant Healy.

I don't want to talk about agendas :P

I know it's nasty of anyone to do something like that, but at least the cretins didn't actually damage it.

Frankie (on here) had some arsehole run a key or sharp object up the side of his car recently and it was right through the paint to the metal.

Bedoya just had to take a taxi and organise an on-site valet. Sorted and not very costly.

Not trying to play it down, but it could have been a LOT worse.

I know it's nasty of anyone to do something like that, but at least the cretins didn't actually damage it.

Frankie (on here) had some arsehole run a key or sharp object up the side of his car recently and it was right through the paint to the metal.

Bedoya just had to take a taxi and organise an on-site valet. Sorted and not very costly.

Not trying to play it down, but it could have been a LOT worse.

That happened to me just before Christmas right along the back and up the length of tha passengers side £1000 worth of damage, and insurance put up this year because I couldn't prove it didn't happen outside my front door. So I now stay in a vandalism hotspot as well as a accident blackspot the bassa's have you at every turn, never mind what I would do to the shits if I caught them.