Is it unthinkable that Rangers could cease to exist as a football club?

Has any other owner mortgaged 3-4 years season ticket money? Has any other owner done this and then produced accounts that don't appear to contain said money?

What if whyte has fraudulently taken £24m from us (although I'm not saying he has)? When should the questions be asked? Now or when it is too late?

How do know if another chairman has nobody ever asks them.

Fraud is a dangerous word to throw about BD, do you seriously think he would do something like that and expect to get away with it. if hes used future ST money which it looks like he has it's his right he owns the club we don't, we might not like it but that's how the world turns. My Grandfather always said a smart business man will never use his own money when he can use somebody else's and never a truer word has been spoken.

All we can do is hold our breath and hope he doesn't let us down.

The key to how Whyte is operating is that he is not using his own money unless it is secured. He will use the season ticket money as working capital as this is not "secured" by it's very nature however the original debt of £18m has been taken on by his company as that is secured in the event of an insolvency event.

Has any other owner mortgaged 3-4 years season ticket money? Has any other owner done this and then produced accounts that don't appear to contain said money?

What if whyte has fraudulently taken £24m from us (although I'm not saying he has)? When should the questions be asked? Now or when it is too late?

Hardly anyone knows how other chairmen go about their business or finance their teams. Hardly any of these chairmen will tell you. No matter by whom or when these - no doubt reasonable - questions are being put forward.

I would refrain from using Whyte's obvious and equally reasonable silence about business matters nigh solely against him. He does nothing that suggests that he is any different than any other chairmen who has to look after the well being of the club's and his own money.

Today, we do speculate way too much on ifs and maybe and assumptions. No matter what we think or demand or whatnot, at the end of the day, Whyte IMHO will do what he see will benefit Rangers most. The spectrum reaches from administration to waiving 18m of debt in one go. And we can, despite the recent furore, do nothing but expect the best and wait and see what the tribunal decides.

On a sidenote ... I did chuckle on Tuesday morning when all the boards run amok about us not signing any player, people haring after Wyhte, asking for fan ownership and whatnot. After a transfer window! Where were all these upset semi-revolutionaries when the club needed them most 12+ month ago, when we indeed stared at the Lloyds abyss - long before any looming tax bill? Way too much hysteria-incited bluster now about the possibility of losing a league title because we did not sign a couple of players. Well, well ...