Next seasons away games

I get the feeling we're gonna see a big jump in away day ticket prices. The clubs will use the fact we owe most if not all of them money.

Not really a problem as you do not have to go. I don't see things changing much to be honest.

Stopped going about 4 years ago because we get ripped off especially by Dundee Utd I would call on all Rangers away support to boycott the first round of away fixtures at least, give the bastards a taste of life without us see how they like it.

Agree.

I heard we owe them a hundred grand from the home cup-tie that they wont ever see.

Just wait for his verbals in the weeks ahead GA, then the smile might disappear from your face. I've already heard it being refered to this morning, the amount of money Rangers owe other Scottish clubs and DU where mentioned.

I've no doubt they will all start bumping their gums Dutchy about this and that, and how we have ripped them off. I say to them all how does it feel guys to be shafted you've been doing it to us for years. Oh and by the way you can stick your tickets up your arse we won't need them.

We should definitely boycott away games. Lawell says that the SPL dont need Rangers - so lets put it to the test but not giving them your hard earned cash.

Keep the cash and put it into your own RFC slush fund (if you can afford to) and then, if and when the time is right, use it to help save the club.

Better to use YOUR money to save YOUR club, as opposed to lining other club's pockets.