The Enemies of Rangers Football Club

To be honest that is now virtually world wide so it would not have mattered who was in power it would have happened anyway.

Sure, but you being in Holland, you must know that the laws in Holland are not as strict as they are in Scotland and they have many internal smoking rooms, as well as many dispensations for familes that run cafes by the one family.

I don't think the Dutch impose it nearly as strictly. You can't even smoke in a bus shelter here. Although Dutch train stations are weird, given the amount of diesel fumes on the platform.

I also didn't mention that 54, about how tight she was with McConnel and Donald Dewer before him, although I don't know if Dewar was one of these deluded ones. Happy families just the same.

Jim Spence has had more air time recently. I can't remember the context of the debate, but he was telling everyone that he's a catholic, which I was wondering what the fcuk that had to do with Scottish football.

Unless it's the reason he's had something of a promotion on late, but he talks some real shite.

Speirs should be geeting a job soon as well. He was on the "Call Kaye" program the on Monday, or Tuesday, which was fronted by Kirsty Wark. I didn't know he was going to be on, but the hatchet job on Rangers in that program was a disgrace, especially from Kirsty Wark.

She asked Speirs a question, something like can Rangers survive on their training/youngsters. He then went into a rant of Rangers institutional bigotry, as if Rangers FC PLC condoned what certain fans opinions were.

And she had no intention on stopping him, even though the answer bore no relation to the question.

I happened to hear that on the way to work. The glee in Spiersy's voice when the word 'liquidation' came up... I'm sure he was frantically beating himself off as he was talking.